Valerie holds an Honors BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and a Master of Accounting from St. Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Honors and Distinctions
In 2011, St. Louis University’s Cook School of Business honored Ms. Davisson by naming the Valerie A. Davisson Career Resources Center after her following the culmination of a long-term pledge. Valerie’s gift contributes to the next generations of SLU Cook School of Business students’ development and career readiness.
Business Fundamentals Bootcamp, Boston, MA – Feb 13, 2014 Topic: Annual Operating Plan: Why it is Critical to Your Company’s Success
NIRI (National Investor Relations Institute), Boston, MA – Mar 19, 2013 Topic: Corporate Access – A Two-Way Street
Southern California Association for Financial Professionals, Anaheim, CA – May 10, 2012 Topic: Dodd-Frank Implications for Non-Financial Companies
- The CFO Roundtable, Boston – 2012 – present. Steering Committee 2013-2014
- AANE (Asperger Autism Network) – Board Member 2014 – present
- AANE (Asperger Autism Network) – Finance Committee 2013-present
- Saint Louis University Boston-area Alumni Club – Steering Committee 2015 – present
- SBANE (Small Business Administration of New England) – 2013 – present
- NIRI (National Investor Relations Institute) – 2011, 2012
- Boston Women in Finance – 2011, 2012, 2013
- Toastmasters Copley Square – 2011, 2012, 2013. Board member 2012-2013
- SitterCycle. Advisory Board member to this 2013 Mass Challenge finalist